How long can I hire a costume for?
If you are hiring on a week day, the usual hire is for 3 days. You pick the costume up the day before you are wearing it and return it the day after you've worn it.
If your party is on a Weekend, you can pick the costume up on Friday and return it on Sunday or Monday.
For any extra days the costumes are kept for, they are charged at $10 per day.
What are the conditions of hire?
1. Security Bond refundable on return of item/s hired, by specified return date, subject to the following conditions:
- A fee of $10 per day, per item/s, will apply should item/s of hire not be returned by specified return date.
- Failure to return item/s of hire within 5 (five) days of specified return date will result in the full loss of security bond or replacement cost, whichever is greater.
- Loss of item/s hired, or any part thereof, will result in a loss of security bond or replacement cost, whichever is the greater.
- Soiled and or damaged item/s of hire, or any part thereof, will result in a loss of security bond or repair/replacement cost, whichever is the greater.
2. If you cancel a costume the day before pick up, or fail to pick up the item/s booked, a full hire charge, per item/s, applies. At all other times, a $20 cancellation fee applies, per item/s booked.
3. Once the item/s hired leave our premises, this constitutes a hire, and said item/s cannot be returned for a refund and/or exchange, should you change your mind or item/s are unsuitable.
4. At all times the item/s hired remain the property of Costume Bazaar.
See our blog for a more detailed explanation.
Do I have to clean my costume?
No, we have the costumes cleaned. The cleaning costs are included in your costume hire. Sometimes a hire cost will be more, for garments made of leather/suede due to the high dry cleaning costs involved. Our costumes are cleaned after every use.
Can I Buy Costumes & Accessories?
Yes, you certainly can. We have a huge range of costumes and accessories for sale. Come in or call us to buy our accessories or try your costume on before you buy. We deliver nationwide.
Do You Deliver Internationally
No, we only deliver within Australia.
Can I pick Up my order?
How do i know if an item is in stock?
If you are browsing items on our "In Store" page, some items may not always be in stock. They are permanently on the web site to show you generally what we have for sale and they are not altered unless an item is discontinued, so make sure you call us to check the availability of that particular item. If it's not in stock, we can order it in for you pretty soon.
Refunds or returns
GOT another question?
DO YOU DELIVER & WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS?
Whether it's a costume you're hiring or buying , we can send your costume to anywhere in Australia via 2 options.
AUSTRALIA POST EXPRESS POST
- Costs to send a HIRE costume can vary between $25-$45 depending on the weight of the costume.
- The price of a costume for hire will incur an extra $30 fee which covers the time it takes for the costume to arrive and be posted back. Using a weekend hire as an example, the costume would be posted on Wednesday to allow 2 days, in case you live in an area outside the Express Post Next Day Delivery zone, to arrive on Friday for you to wear on the weekend. The costume must be Express Posted back on Monday for us to receive by Tuesday or Wednesday (if you are outside the Express Post Next Day Delivery zone), to ensure it's back and cleaned in time for the next customer to pick up on Friday. It we don't receive the costume back by Tuesday or Wednesday, (if you are outside the Express Post Next Day Delivery zone) a $10 a day fee is charged.
- Cost to send a purchase item will vary between $13-$25 depending on the size and shape of the package.
- Same or next day delivery. Depending on the size of the package and suburb within the Metro area, prices vary between $15 - $40 Any suburb outside the Metro area is charged by the km and needs to be quoted.