The humble beginnings of Costume Wonderland Costume Wonderland was founded in Brighton Beach Melbourne in the '70's. "Brighton Beach Fancy Dress" as it was known then was a tiny 1 room fancy dress costume hire shop, with only a hand full of costumes. It then moved to a bigger premises at Bay St … Continue Reading about About Us
Tribal – Celtic Triangle – Temporary Tattoo
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thouroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.
Check stock availablility? CALL US (03) 9557 0222
Or contact us by the form below.