The humble beginnings of Costume Wonderland Costume Wonderland was founded in Brighton Beach Melbourne in the '70's. "Brighton Beach Fancy Dress" as it was known then was a tiny 1 room fancy dress costume hire shop, with only a hand full of costumes. It then moved to a bigger premises at Bay St … Continue Reading about About Us
Her character started as “The Cat” in the 1940 “Batman” movie. A sleek, slinky, sexy DC Comics character, Catwoman is the complicated love interest of Batman and a villainous cat burglar, prowling around Gotham City. In later years she has become an anti-heroine, often doing wrong things for the right reasons. Selina Kyle is known for her figure-hugging black catsuit, pointy ears and her bullwhip weapon. Played by many famous actors over the decades, including Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway, Catwoman has starred in many films by Warner Bros such as The Dark Knight (2012) and Batman Returns (1992). So, practice your meow and your purr, and become this feisty feline.
- Jumpsuit with pattern throughout, zip up bodice on front, stand away collar, full length sleeves and pants with attached thigh high boot tops
- Belt with moulded features
- Elbow length black gloves
- Moulded eyemask with ears headpiece
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product
Check stock availablility? CALL US (03) 9557 0222
Or contact us by the form below.