DAY OF THE DEAD GIRLS COSTUME, CHILD
Bare all – right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It’s hauntingly good.
- Tutu dress with skull and rose print and frilly feature neckline
- Dress has lacy trim and attached fabric roses at bodice plus criss cross design at the front
- Headpiece is a headband with red fabric roses and lacy tulle veil at the rear
- Stockings and shoes not included. Make up kit sold separately – item code 33666
- This is an official Rubie’s product
Check stock availablility? CALL US (03) 9557 0222
Or contact us by the form below.