The humble beginnings of Costume Wonderland Costume Wonderland was founded in Brighton Beach Melbourne in the '70's. "Brighton Beach Fancy Dress" as it was known then was a tiny 1 room fancy dress costume hire shop, with only a hand full of costumes. It then moved to a bigger premises at Bay St … Continue Reading about About Us
FREDDY KRUEGER COSTUME, ADULT
“Don’t Go to Sleep!” Defy sleep or risk a visit from Freddy Kreuger himself, protagonist of the 1984 horror movie “A Nightmare on Elm Street”. A severely burnt serial killer, Freddy uses a gloved arm with razors to kill his victims in their dreams, causing their deaths in the real world as well. Appearing in movies, TV series like “Freddy’s Nightmares”, video games and comics, Freddy is known for his disfigured face, red-and-green striped sweater, brown fedora, and that metal-clawed brown leather glove, made for murder. He is a pop culture icon who depicts true Horror. On Halloween, why not try this glove on for size?.
- Top with iconic stripe print, full length sleeves and tattered hem and cuffs
- Moulded foam mask with printed details and elastic strap
- Glove with faux brass plate and faux steel blades with blunt tips
- Moulded fedora hat with stylised wear and tear look. Pants not included
- This is an officially licensed A Nightmare on Elm Street product
Check stock availablility? CALL US (03) 9557 0222
Or contact us by the form below.